Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update

Brock and I bought a condo in NW Calgary. It’s perfect for us with three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a garage. Moving day is July 15th. Free pizza and beer for all who help out :)

I start a new job in Calgary on June 11th. I’ll be working for the U of C’s Schulich School of Engineering as an Outreach Program Administrator. It’s basically the same job I have now, but with a fancier title. Brock starts his residency July 1st, so we’ll be back and forth between Calgary and Edmonton for much of June and July.

There are only 24 days left until our trip to Disney World then Michigan…and my first time leaving the country. I’m so excited! Stress has been very high, because of all the house and job hunting, so this vacation comes at the perfect time. Now all I will have to worry about is what size of Mickey ears to bring back for my sisters ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home