Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I feel so naked

Today I had to do one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, I had to let go of my engagement ring for one, maybe two weeks. It was just a little bit too big on me and it’s better to be safe than sorry, so I brought it into the jeweler’s to have it sized down. I was nauseous. It was bad enough parting with my ring, never mind having to sign a waiver incase it gets lost or damaged. Then I had to argue with the lady at the coutner about what size it should be. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that it comes back, all in one piece, and fitting.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm yeah I havent even seen this engagement ring...can u take a picture and post it on your blog...cause thats the only time Im going to see it! Dont worry they are proffesionals!

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found on your site a lot of the interesting facts. Thanks!
_____________________________
http://www.workerbees.biz/images

 

Post a Comment

<< Home