Monday, February 19, 2007

Update

The next four weeks will be long ones. Brock and I are waiting to hear where he will be placed for his five year long internship. Of course I am more than happy to move with him wherever he gets placed, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be in Alberta because of convenience. Brock returned from his interviews on Thursday and although I was very sad to have him gone for so long, he did bring me back some lovely presents :-)
-----------
Last week I got a new office...well, actually it’s the first office I’ve ever had and it’s beautiful. There’s no window, but still lots of natural sunlight and laminate floors. Moving up in the world!
-----------
I’m still at 7 kilometres on the treadmill...well, I probably can’t even run that now. I fell behind with my gym routine over the past few weeks because of work and school. I’m hoping to get back into routine this week.
--------------
I went to a bridal shower/stagette last weekend for Nicole, a girlfriend from high school. There were many more girlfriends there from high school. It was a lot of fun catching up...in fact, my stomach and face hurt at the end of the night from laughing so much. Hopefully we won’t have to wait for the next shower to do that again!
------------
One of my best friends from grade school, Rebecca, came to town on the weekend. We hadn’t seen each other for about seven years. It was great to see her and catch up, although, I’m sure we still have a lot more catching up to do because seven years is a long time
---------------
Stay tuned for more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home