Monday, September 11, 2006

Back on the small screen…but not by choice.

Tomorrow morning I will be interviewed on Global’s Morning Show. I will be talking about my company’s latest outreach project, Iron Science Teacher. Although I think this makes a really exciting news item and I appreciate the coverage, I really don’t want to do this interview. The main reason I escaped broadcast journalism, is because I dreaded being on TV. Tomorrow’s interview will be even worse than when I worked at Global, because it will be live and I will be on the receiving end of the interview. I am so afraid that I will completely forget why I am there and forget all of the organization’s key messages. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U will be fine, just think of all the fine education that you recieved at LCC and it will be a breeze!
Repeat after me you are a confident strong women!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home