Sunday, July 30, 2006

Stress free, but not fat free weekend

Following a long and very stressful week at work I had a fabulous and stress free weekend. Friday I went to the football game and although I admit I didn't exactly understand what was going on part of the time, I still got some beer and some chocolate out of the deal. It was fun. Saturday I finally caught up on some sleep and then went to the Taste of Edmonton for lunch. The food was great! The rest of the afternoon was spent at Brian's (Brock's brother) rugby game and the exhibition grounds. Once again, I could be found stuffing my face with pizza, ice-cream, and mini-donuts. I didn't go on any rides (mostly because I was already nauseous from eating so much), but I did buy a ticket for the dream home, which I am going to win. The home was designed in my colours, so I figure that's a sign ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home