Monday, September 04, 2006

Back from BC

I got back from BC today. My trip was a lot of fun. I spent the first few days in and around Victoria. It is so beautiful there. I love the ocean, the landscape, and the shopping. While I was in Vic, I was able to spend a lot of time catching up with two of my BFFs, Kelsey and Laura. We went for many walks along the ocean, thrift store shopping, and more. One of the nights that I was in Vic we went to this amazing little Italian restaurant called the Tappa (spell?) Bar. If you're ever in downtown Victoria, check it out.

The last part of my trip was spent with Brock in the Vancouver area. We went to his cousin, Danni's, wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and the food was fabulous. Sunday we went to White Rock, where I had the best fish and chips ever.

Now, it's back to reality. Fortunately I have tomorrow off. I plan to spend the day trying to work off all the extra pounds I put on during my vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home