Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another fabulous weekend

This weekend definitely makes the top 5 list since I moved back to Edmonton. Friday night I went to the football game with Brock. It was fun, because it didn't rain, I got pizza and hot chocolate, I ran into some friends of mine, and, of course, because I was in good company ;)

Saturday, I went for dinner with my friend Timmer (a.k.a. Adam). He just moved to Edson from Lethbridge, so I was trying to show him how fun northern Alberta could be. After dinner, Adam and I went to a house party with my sister, Lacey, and some of her coworkers, and then we went to Hudson's on Whyte. Despite waiting in line for an hour, Hudson's had to be the best part of the night. We met up with dozens of people that we knew, including friends from high school and cousins. That was the first time in a VERY long time that I stayed out until closing time.

Today, Adam joined me for lunch with my grandma, auntie, and cousins, Crystal and Stephanie. Again, it was a lot of fun, as we all haven't been in the same room together for a very long time. I think Adam especially had a good time, because my cousins just happened to be very good looking and single. We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping at WEM.

Now, I'm back in my office/bedroom preparing for a week of hell at work :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home