Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nice weekend!

It was a good weekend to kick off the summer. Not only was it absolutely beautiful outside, but there were tons of fun things to do. Friday night I went for a ride on the back of Brock's motorbike, then we met my sister, Lindsey (the one from Calgary), for dinner. Saturday I played in a ball tournament in New Serepta, and it's a good thing it was nice outside, because we got slaughtered. Saturday night I went to the Eskimos game (my first CFL game ever). It was lots of fun...and I had a burger that was big enough for two people...oh, and we won! Sunday I was back at the tournament and back to getting slaughtered...but on the bright side, I got a nice tan. To finish off the weekend I went for an amazing dinner at Brock's parent's house, then for a ride to Hawrelak in their Miada. Summer should never end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home